John Adamczyk at the top of the Col Du Torumalet, which is the highest paved mountain pass in the French Pyrenees.
Pittsburgh Attorney John Adamczyk, Esquire, is a partner of Adamczyk Law Offices, L.L.P. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from West Virginia University in 1986. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Dayton Law School in 1990 and was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1990. He is admitted to the following courts:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors, 1999
- American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
Mr. Adamczyk is a partner, along with his wife, Mary Adamczyk, in their downtown Pittsburgh law firm. His practice primarily concentrates in litigation of all aspects of catastrophic injury and death cases from vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, product liability, premise liability cases, workers compensation and beyond.
Mr. Adamczyk has successfully tried and settled numerous catastrophic and severe injury cases, including those most difficult cases involving a death of a family member.
As an avid bicyclist, Mr. Adamczyk knows first- hand the rules of the road for both cyclists and vehicles and knows how vehicles disobeying these laws cause accidents. Because of this, Mr. Adamczyk is a Pittsburgh lawyer with a unique perspective and passion for representing those severely injured in such a fashion.
Other practice areas his Pittsburgh practice includes are family law, sex, age and pregnancy discrimination in the workforce as well as sexual harassment cases. Years of experience have taught Mr. Adamczyk how to evaluate such cases where the defendant employers are sophisticated and adept at hiding their true illegal motivation for terminating an employee.
Mr. Adamczyk’s practice is made up largely of referrals from other lawyers and the firm’s past clients, who have recommended friends and family members based on their experiences and results through the firm.
He is known for taking on the difficult case where other attorneys refuse to go. See “Success where other attorneys fail” section.
Distinguished Achievements / Memberships / Peer Recognition
- Super Lawyers Rating - Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement based upon peer recognition and independent research. Only 5% of attorneys across Pennsylvania are awarded this distinction.
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County - Lawyers identified and recommended by peer invitation only, of those Civil Trial Lawyers who have exhibited excellence and the highest level of ethical standard and professionalism as rated by the membership.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Adamczyk is involved in numerous community activities. He is an Eagle Scout and continues to be involved with scouting. He served as Ross Township Commissioner from 1998 through 2002. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Polish Cultural Council which serves in promoting Polish cultural events in the Pittsburgh area. He is a past member of the School Advisory Council at St. Sebastian’s Catholic School. A passionate cyclist, Mr. Adamczyk engages in various bike races and charity ride events to help raise money for diabetes and multiple sclerosis cure research. His love of history and, in particular, World War II history, has motivated him to document and submit the war experiences of several veterans to the veterans family and to the D-Day Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana.
When you need family law, employment law or personal injury assistance or representation, just give our Pittsburgh law firm a call.
We will set up a free appointment to hear your needs and assess your family law, personal injury, or employment discrimination case. Call our Pittsburgh Attorneys today for your free consultation at (412) 345-3594.